Menu Plan Monday

Lord help us if we can make a plan a stick to it this week.  Diva is off all week, Thanksgiving is being held at our house this year, and braving Black Friday is an annual tradition with Engineer and me so I think I had better stick to the basics.  Also, I have to take into consideration whatever comes in my veg box.

Monday - Pork Loin, Salad, & Broccoli
Tuesday - Breakfast for Supper
Wednesday - Cuban Sandwiches, Black Beans, & Turnip Greens
Thursday - Thanksgiving Feast (Turkey, Ham, Dressing, Gravy, Cranberry Sauce, Squash Casserole, Green Bean Casserole, Pretzel Salad, Green Salad, Sweet Potatoes, Rolls, Carrots, & Relish Tray - Desserts will be brought by guests)
Friday - Leftovers

If you get a chance, I would love to you to enter my Carmex giveaway.
This is part of Organizing Junkie's wonderfulness that is Menu Plan Monday.

Comments

  1. Your menu for the week looks great. Thanks for sharing and have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Miz Helen! We are Thanksgiving traditionalists around here. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your turn! Let me know what perfectly practical comments you have.